[spectre] 4 European Travel Support Grants to MoneyLab #7 Outside of Finance

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 18 15:44:58 CEST 2019

4 European Travel Support Grants to MoneyLab #7 Outside of Finance
Participate in the MoneyLab General Assembly

MoneyLab #7 program: networkcultures.org/moneylab7 <http://networkcultures.org/moneylab7>

The Institute of Network Cultures announces 4 travel grants (inside Europe) to attend the MoneyLab #7 conference on November 14-15 2019. This grant is meant for critics, artists, activists, researchers, and cultural organizers that have an interest in MoneyLab-related issues and intend to become more actively involved in the MoneyLab network.

We will cover travel and accommodation (up to 3 nights) to the conference and expect you to participate and contribute to the MoneyLab General Assembly that will debate where the initiative should be taken next. In the past 3 years, MoneyLab has travelled to the UK, USA, and Germany, and has seen its central concerns around the design of money get mainstream attention, this is the moment to define the future directions of the MoneyLab network. Which topics are most urgent? Who will feature MoneyLab in a new local context? Which artistic imaginations should inform our financial futures?

Please apply with a short motivation (max. 200 words, send to <inte [a] networkcultures [.] org>) before Monday September 23, 8pm CET. We will inform you of the selection a few days later. If you are selected, we will ask you to provide travel details before the end of the week (September 27).

The grants are supported by the Pauwhof Fund.