[spectre] Announcement Zentrum der Netzkunst

info at netart.berlin info at netart.berlin
Mon Sep 9 16:42:05 CEST 2019

Dear Spectre,

could you announce the opening of Zentrum der Netzkunst? Thank you very
much!!
Best
Zentrum der Netzkunst

We would like to invite you to the opening of the temporary venue for
ZENTRUM DER NETZKUNST in the Haus der Statistik on Wednesday 11th
September 2019 at 5pm.

The show presents the current state of the activity of ZENTRUM DER
NETZKUNST, which aims to reconstruct, preserve and contextualize net art
and net culture.

At the Haus der Statistik, a place where social processes and behaviours
were computed and formalised in the GDR, we want to research
contemporary and historical net cultures. For two weeks we will
present our concept of a Centre of Net Art. We will experiment with
different formats such as video interviews, web residencies,
exhibitions, presentations and research structures (e.g. a free-access
reference library).

If you want to stay informed subscribe to Zentrum der Netzkunst on
Telegram: https://t.me/ZentrumderNetzkunst

Exhibition: 12.09. - 30.09.2019

Opening: 11.09.2019, 5.00 - 10.00 pm

Opening Hours: Please mail info at netart.berlin