[spectre] STIFT SNUG KLAPMUTTS

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Mon Sep 2 15:05:40 CEST 2019

In a book of just over 40 pages, the artist quickly examines the habits and
handicaps of modern thought and fiction, then breaks fresh historical ground
concerning imperialism, capital and energy. He reveals a provocative set of imagery
for where we are today, torn between carbon-based growth and climate-linked
survival, and for our great derangement – our inability to look at what we know is
coming straight at us. Hidden Lies, False Exclusion, Oppressive Verification.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X9786LJ
http://bradbracebook.store/000pdfs/STIFT_SNUG_KLAPMUTTS.pdf
http://bradbrace.net/ http://bbrace.net/