[spectre] T/H\X @ pa-f | Oct, 31st to Nov, 4th in Saint Erme, France :.

aesara aesara at protonmail.com
Thu Oct 17 20:53:15 CEST 2019

Dear Spectrites,

please consider coming to [Pa-f](http://pa-f.net/) (experimental cultural place near Reims, France) at the end of this month (Oct, 31st to Nov, 4th) for THX, an event about Philosophy, Hacking and collective critique of Technoculture, following similar gathering like THK, HOPE or HackOn.
https://thx.pa-f.org/

Registration by email at thx at pa-f.org (daily fee negotiable if too expensive)
sincerely,
aesara

* THK https://trans.hackmeeting.org/
** HOPE https://hope.net/
*** HackOn https://www.hackon.nl/

TTTTTTT     // HH   HH \\     XX    XX
  TTT      /// HH   HH  \\     XX  XX
  TTT     ///  HHHHHHH   \\     XXXX
  TTT    ///   HH   HH    \\   XX  XX
  TTT   ///    HH   HH     \\ XX    XX

Diffracting + Decentralisation: exploring collective asymmetry

Hacking and Philosophy at Pa-f

Oct 31st to Nov 4th 2019 in Saint Erme, France

T/H\X https://thx.pa-f.org/

Come for 5 days of informing experience from/towards theory and combining desires into action. Through conversation, study groups, participatory workshops and diffractive readings we will address the implications of technology in our diverse collective endeavours inclusive of feminist and intersectional concerns:

- self-organisation ( agency of resistance networks - from autonomy to stigmergy )
- infrastructure ( decentralisation in the context of complex production chains from conception to disposal, through slavery and ecocide )
- solidarity ( freedom as responsibility )

Event open to all, we expect around (42 - 101) participants in the limit of available space.

Price: one-time PAF annual registration of 12€ (if you're not already a member) + 35€ per day including lodging, food and beverages. (PAF is not sponsored or subsidised. [PAF](http://pa-f.net) (http://pa-f.net) is paid for through the residency and membership fees of the about 1100 residents that pass by in a year)

Reservation: thx at pa-f.org

Call for workshops, activities to be announced.

ACTIVE PROPOSITIONS FROM:

- PHI - Ludovic Duhem - https://www.ludovicduhem.com/bio

- HCK - Eliot Berriot -  https://eliotberriot.com/ // https://funkwhale.audio/

- PXS - petites singularités -  https://3ts.lesoiseaux.io/

- HCK - Stefanie Wuschitz - <www.grenzartikel.com> // <www.mzbaltazarslaboratory.org> //

REMOTE ACTIVE PROPOSITIONS FROM:

- PHI - Luciana Parisi - https://monoskop.org/Luciana_Parisi // https://www.gold.ac.uk/media-communications/staff/l-parisi/

- HCK - Ksenia Ermoshina - http://cis.cnrs.fr/en.html // https://delta.chat/en/

TOPICS / WORKSHOPS

Self-organized during the event.

Format

Invited speakers would prepare among themselves before the event (during Summer) for a 4 hour conversation among themselves, on the first morning of the event, that would give the beat of the meeting. Then we would work with smaller groups where the invited speakers would 'float' from one group to the next, gaining transversal insight that could be used to steer the conversation towards some individuating goal.

MISC

- Chat: https://matrix.to/#/#thx-welcome:pa-f.org

- Forum: https://ps.zoethical.org/c/cooperation/paf (or email paf at zoethical.com)
- CfP: https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/THX