[spectre] Help Online Exhibitions

Florian Weigl florian at v2.nl
Sat Mar 2 10:20:46 CET 2019

https://thewrong.org/

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 6:14 PM Annick2 <anikburo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Spectrites,
>
> I am currently working on a research about online exhibitions.
>
> What are the online exhibitions formats that you have
> experimented (can be current or past) that you think were
> truly interesting ?
>
>  From my own experience:
> - The best one that I have seen is the "Temporary Stedelijk" one
> http://www.temporarystedelijk.com/
>
> Otherwise, the format models that I have identified are :
> - Table of content, text-based
> The iconic one being "Beyond Interface", curated by Steve
> Dietz, but it seems to have fully disappeared from the
> website of the Walker Art Center
>
> - Table of content, image-based
> The current "by-default" mode, such as this French project
> http://www.spamm.fr
>
> - Poster / Book cover
> Such as what I have tried with the FEAT project, where an
> image/drawing is designed to host the different works (in
> this case documented with the MemoRekall software)
> http://www.olats.org/feat/feat.php
>
> If you have any other suggestions I would love to have your
> feedback.
>
> Thanks !
> Best
> Annick

Kind regards,

*Florian Weigl *
Curator

V2_Lab for the Unstable Media
[skype:florian,weigl. | florian at v2.nl | m: +31 6 55828408 | t: +31
10 2067273 | www.v2.nl | Eendrachtsstraat 10, 3012 XL Rotterdam The
Netherlands]

*Upcoming events:*
2 March: 20.00-01:00 *Museumnacht010 - Marnix de Nijs*
8 & 15 March: 18.00-21:00 *Kunstavond - Teun Vonk*
13 March: 19.00-22.00* AI X Future - Effective Altruism Meeting*
14 March: 19.30-21.30* Hands-on AI Meetup: Smart City*
21 March: 19.30-21.30* Webaudio Meetup*