[spectre] New deleted scenes: Sofía Olascoaga talks about affective geneaologies, working in the intersection of artistic practices, research and education and the potential of radio as convivial tools.

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 12:15:15 CEST 2019

We dig up some unreleased fragments of the interview with Sofía Olascoaga
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sofia-olascoaga-main/capsula> that we were
unable to include the first time around.

Deleted scenes link:
https://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/sofia-olascoaga-deleted/capsula

*Timeline*
*00:00* Understanding the recent history of Cuernavaca. Interconnecting an
affective geneaology vs 2008 War against drugs: a state of madness, fear
and death.
*05:27* “Between Utopia and Disillusionment: Art as an Activator of
Political Experience”, 2014
*09:55* Looking at community radios as convivial tools
*11:21* Daniel Morales: XEH Sin Permiso project. A pirate radio
*12:58* Working in the intersections of artistic practices, forms of
research and education practices
*16:20* Education as a curatorial practice

This podcast is part of Re-Imagine Europe, co-funded by the Creative Europe
programme of the European Union.

*+*

*You can listen to our main feature with Sofía Olascoaga here -> *
https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sofia-olascoaga-main/capsula

*E/N/J/O/Y*