[spectre] Leipzig: GIANT MONSTERS DESTROYTHE CITY!!!

der Warst derwarst at der-warst.de
Wed Oct 3 01:52:16 CEST 2018

Robzilla and Simotron:
GIANT MONSTERS DESTROY THE CITY!!!

8. - 21. Oktober | Kontor80 | Torgauer Str.80 |  Leipzig

Hey Spectres,

This is an open call! come and join us!

We have the Warehouse from 8 - 21 of October.
Within this timeframe, the city will be built and DESTROYED BY GIANT
MONSTERS!
There's next to no budget, But LOTS of ideas. Material will have to be
found.
And then we fill up the whole space. Immersive Lofi-
Themepark-trashinstallation-build-a-thon
theatre performance film with Live-Soundtrack or thing!
There will be Circuit bending- and Trashhacking-Workshops! We'll make
crazy monster costumes,
deal with architecture, Storytelling, Videothing and Mediastuff, Urban
awareness, Filmmaking,
political background, Streaming, Performance and everything we can think
of and actually realise.

Together, we'll create an insane experience far beyond the tired old
Bar-and-DJ-formula.

WE'LL BUILD A CITY AND GIANT MONSTERS WILL DESTROY IT!!

We only have the faintest idea ourselves what's gonna happen, but you're
very much invited
to join us to make this a thing none of us will ever forget!

We'll ask everyone joining for a reasonable donation of around 20-30 €,
because we're putting a lot of work into this and we have to pay bills.
We hope you're fine with that.

Interested? Please let us know:   giantmonsters at der-warst.de

Love,
Robzilla and Simontron.

GIANT MONSTERS DESTROY THE CITY!!!

  8. - 21. Oktober | Kontor80 | Torgauer Str.80

Thanks to the OSTlichter Stadteilkulturfestival.