[spectre] KOBA Winter School of Wickedfabrics

Plusea hannah at plusea.at
Thu Nov 8 08:14:36 CET 2018

please help us spread the word...

KOBA Winter School of Wickedfabrics

January 21-25 2019, Berlin/Germany

We have been running our KOBA E-Textile Tailorshop for one year now. During this time we’ve been refining our skills in some of the most basic techniques like making hard-soft connections and detachable parts. But we have also been confronted with learning bespoke tailoring skills in taking a customer’s ideas from concept to robust artifact.

Before closing shop at the end of January next year, we want to offer a workshop to pass on these skills to a group of interested people.

This week-long KOBA Winter School of Wickedfabrics will walk you through the process of tailoring one e-textile garment, from concept to design, to interaction design to planning circuitry, sensors, actuators and programming the behavior of the garment. Each day will start with hands-on tutorials with time to apply these skills on your own. Throughout the course of the week, each participant will construct their own e-textile garment, including time for debugging, to make sure it really works:-)

Deadline for applying is Wednesday November 14th 2018.
See details  >> http://www.kobakant.at/KOBA/koba-winter-school-of-wickedfabrics/ <http://www.kobakant.at/KOBA/koba-winter-school-of-wickedfabrics/>

KOBA by KOBAKANT
E-Textile Tailor Shop for Wearable Technology
Görlitzer Strasse 72, 10997 Berlin
0176 8680 4943
Fri & Sa 13-18:00
www.kobakant.at/KOBA <http://www.kobakant.at/KOBA>