[spectre] Please support Archive Kabinett in Berlin!

Diana McCarty diana.mccarty at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 15:07:54 CEST 2018

Greetings Spectre,

This isn’t the usual channel for such requests, but we are not in the
usual times…

The publishing house and multifunctional space Archive Books / Archive
Kabinett run collectively by Chiara Figone (and others) based in
Berlin and Dakar is momentarily struggling due to a lack of funding
this year that is threatening all their projects. Since I know their
amazing political and social editorial project and the generosity they
demonstrated with so many artists and writers in Berlin and around the
world, I would like to ask you if you can support or help to
disseminate this cause through the crowdfunding action they started
one week ago.
Here is the link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/archiveberlin/717490644?ref=521346&token=a7a46bef

For more information on the publishing and the event/exhibition space:
http://www.archivebooks.org/
http://www.archivekabinett.org/records/

Any and all support is much appreciated!

All the best,

Diana