[spectre] aslemeur, January-July 2018 : Beyond-Round till 31 March / Into the Hollow of Darkness till 13 July

aslemeur at free.fr aslemeur at free.fr
Mon Feb 19 10:50:34 CET 2018

Hello,

I am happy to announce the exhibition of Beyond-Round, my interactive cylindrical installation, at Le Cube, Issy-les-Moulineaux (close parisian suburb), from 25 January till 31 March, inside a wider exhibition of all my works, Into the Hollow of Darkness, that lasts till 13 July 2018.

The exhibition, Into the Hollow of Darkness, brings together my animations since 1990, 2 generative pieces (one as diptych), an interactive cylindrical installation, and several prints of 3D image and still life.

http://aslemeur.free.fr/projets/agenda_eng.htm
http://lecube.com/evenements/anne-sarah-le-meur

Other event : Thursday 22 February, 8.30PM : The nice computer art
Presentation of my current work and projection of international pictorial abstract/figurative 3D artpieces.
http://lecube.com/evenements/la-belle-synthese-plasticienne

All welcome !

Anne-Sarah Le Meur
Anne-Sarah Le Meur is represented by Galerie Charlot, Paris - Tel Aviv
http://www.galeriecharlot.com/fr/39/Anne-Sarah-Le-Meur