[spectre] Call for Contributions open for iPRES2019

annet dekker annet at aaaan.net
Wed Dec 5 13:31:23 CET 2018

*apologies for cross-posting

We are pleased to announce that the Call for Contributions for iPRES2019
is now open. iPRES is the premier international conference on the
preservation and long term management of digital materials. The 16th
International Conference on Digital Preservation will be held on
September 16-20, 2019 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

We invite original contributions that describe practice- and
theory-informed approaches to scientific models, daily practice,
collaborative efforts, creative solutions, and the progress your
organization has made in digital preservation.

Call for ContributionsWe welcome full papers and short papers as well as
proposals for workshops, tutorials, posters, panel discussions and for a
hackathon. Submissions should relate to the overall conference theme,
Eye on the Horizon, describing the cutting edge of our domain and
crossing into other domains.

We encourage submissions which describe collaborations across and beyond
cultural heritage domains, and we welcome proposals that describe
research and practice in agencies of all sizes and in all sectors. You
can find details about the submission process and the topics of interest
now online at www.ipres2019.org/call-for-contributions
<http://www.ipres2019.org/call-for-contributions>Please remember this
Call will close on 18 March, 2019.

Don’t want to miss out on any information?All information regarding the
conference is on our website: www.ipres2019.org
<http://www.ipres2019.org>. Please pre-register for the iPRES Newsletter
via communications at ipres2019.org
<mailto:communications at ipres2019.org>and get updates on all the
important dates. You can also follow us via @iPRES2019 on both Twitter
<https://twitter.com/iPRES2019>and Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/ipres2019/>. If you have any questions,
please contact us at info at ipres2019.org <mailto:info at ipres2019.org>or
contact one of the Programme Committee Chairs directly.

We look forward to hosting you in The Netherlands, with an inspirational
tailor made iPRES2019 programme and historical Amsterdam on the horizon.

Marcel Ras, General Chair of iPRES2019, and the Programme Committee
Chairs: Andrea Goethals, Annet Dekker, Natalie Harrower, William
Kilbride, Jessica Meyerson, Angela Puggioni, Klaus Rechert, Barbara
Sierman, Barbara Signori, Katherine Thornton, Pamela Vízner, Jesse de
Vos, Tim Walsh and Zhenxin Wu