[spectre] Antw: Re: on Hungary

heath bunting heathbunting at irational.org
Sun Apr 15 11:01:38 CEST 2018

at the height of the war on terror i was detained and questioned by uk
security services every time i entered or exited the uk - generally lasting
around 4 hours

on one occasion at gatwich airport i was accused of planting a fake bomb

their evidence was my mobile telephone and its charger

i was arrested and placed on bail for 18 months, but never charged, but
had my home searched and had to report to a police station several hundred
miles away regularly

the questioning continued every time i exited or entered the uk

i eventually managed to force the police to drop the case

about a decade later i was approached by uk security service to join

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/77th_Brigade_%28United_Kingdom%29

they explained to me that they were creating a military division to fight
foreign artists, as they considered them most effective creators of
resistance strategies

i am currently in negotiation with a private military contractor that both
funds artists that promote the official NATO narrative and also
assassinates artists that 'create effective counter narratives'

they have been active in NATO war zones, but are now targeting uk
domestic population with the creation of the National Security
Communications Unit

this has been slightly disrupted by the cambridge analytica/ facebook
scandal