[spectre] Antw: Re: on Hungary

Hanns Holger Rutz contact at sciss.de
Fri Apr 13 12:33:06 CEST 2018

statistics - so sweet. personally, I am very happy that the government
spends more on humanitarian needs than weapons. anything else would be
highly worrying.

three more random links. as y'all love numbers:

https://www.helsinki.hu/wp-content/uploads/HHC-Hungary-asylum-figures-1-January-2018.pdf

(1216 of 9797561 equals 0.12 permille)

numbers versus feelings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnhJWusyj4I

on the conspiracy of media and hate speech:

https://elpais.com/internacional/2018/04/12/actualidad/1523553344_423934.html

have a nice day, .h..h.