[spectre] DANGEROUS FUTURES CONFERENCE

Zane Cerpina cerpina.zane at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 00:01:21 CEST 2018

DANGEROUS FUTURES CONFERENCE // Meta.Morf 2018

ARE WE F***ED?

MAY 4 - 5, 2018, Trondheim, Norway

http://www.dangerousfutures.com/

http://metamorf.no/

Gaia is a tough bitch. The catastrophe has already happened. The word
'crisis' is the default mode in this age of the Anthropocene. We are
obsessed with the ecological apocalypse. Scared shit-less by the propaganda
on global terrorism while waiting for Donald to hit the nuclear switch. We
build our society on fear. Are we f***ed?

--------------

DANGEROUS FUTURES CONFERENCE

May 4 - 5, Dokkhuset | Free entrance!

SPEAKERS: ERICH BERGER / ORON CATTS / CERPINA ZANE / ORIT HALPERN / KOERT
VAN MENSVOORT / STELARC / STAHL STENSLIE / PETR SVAROVSKY / HEGE TAPIO /
LIAM YOUNG

https://www.facebook.com/events/342189586280618/

---

TWISTED BODY SUSPENSIONS

Stelarc and Havve Fjell with Wings of Desire

Friday May 4, Dokkhuset | Free entrance!

The performance is developed based on Stelarc’s idea and composition of
Bodies suspended in relation to each other with Havve mapping out the
concept and realizing the idea.

---

STELARC – STRETCHED SKIN - World premiere book launch

Friday May 4, Dokkhuset | Free entrance!

Published by PS Media / Proudly co-funded by TEKS

---

ART SCIENCE & COCKTAILS : Dangerous Edition

Saturday May 5, Dokkhuset @18:00

SPEAKERS: ZANE CERPINA / BORIS DEBACKERE / KIRSTY KROSS / MELISSA E. LOGAN
/ ALEXANDRA MURRAY-LESLIE / HEGE TAPIO

Art Science & Cocktails” are a social event series initiated by i/o/lab and
curator Hege Tapio.

----

CHICKS ON SPEED – I wear my performance…Chicks on Speed Live!

Saturday May 5, Dokkhuset @ 21:30

The transdisciplinary art group Chicks on Speed (Melissa Logan & Alex
Murray-Leslie) use the mind, body, science and technology as part of their
practice to blur the boundaries between pop music and experimental art
making.

---

Dangerous Futures Conference is curated by Zane Cerpina, co-curated by
Espen Gangvik, produced and sponsored by TEKS - Trondheim Electronic Arts
Centre.