[spectre] 'We Spun a Dream last night' by Francesca da Rimini

marc.garrett marc.garrett at protonmail.com
Mon Oct 30 12:52:37 CET 2017

Sorry for any cross posting...

'We Spun a Dream last night' by Francesca da Rimini

As part of Furtherfield’s 2017 Autumn editorial theme of digital addiction, in parallel with the exhibition Are We All Addicts Now? ([http://www.furtherfield.org/events/are-we-all-addicts-now/)](http://www.furtherfield.org/events/are-we-all-addicts-now/)da Rimini artist & poet presents us with a 'prose-poem-hex' as a time-line. It declares a network of seduction, imaginative production & addictive spaces from early Muds & Moos - http://bit.ly/2lsgjK7

Francesca da Rimini (aka doll yoko, GashGirl, liquid_nation, Fury) is an interdisciplinary artist, poet and essayist. She revels in collaborative projects, joining companions in generating slow art, strange beats and new personae. As co-founder of cyberfeminist group VNS Matrix she contributed to international critiques of gender and technology.

Thank you...

Marc Garrett

Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor of Furtherfield.
Art, technology and social change, since 1996
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons in the park
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQhttp://www.furtherfield.org/gallery
Currently writing a PhD at Birkbeck University, London
https://birkbeck.academia.edu/MarcGarrett
Just published: Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain
Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett, Nathan Jones, & Sam Skinner
Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK