[spectre] Augmented Ear Reality: Call for Applications

Zola zola at schoolofma.org
Thu May 11 15:05:12 CEST 2017

How can experimentation with materials change our perception of hearing and sound and allow us to discover new narratives for virtual worlds?
Augmented Ear Reality, is an explorative workshop led by instructors Antoine Bertin (sound artist) and Helene Combal-Weiss (visual artist).They meet in the design practice of sensorial experiences. Their hybrid creations merge auditory and tactile senses in the completion of objects, installation and participative experiments. Leading an exploration of materials, shapes, human body, binaural recordings, interactive audio, and listening practices, participants are taken on a journey to reveal new and unexpected sensations.
Check out the past workshop they did for Head Geneva here:<https://vimeo.com/147574752>
Join us 24th of July- 17th of August:<http://schoolofma.org/augmented-ear/>

School of Machines, Making, and Make-believe is keen on inventing one-of-a-kind hands-on learning experiences in the areas of art, technology, design and human connection through our course offerings*