[spectre] Augmented Ear Reality @ School of Machines

Zola zola at schoolofma.org
Tue Jul 4 16:38:35 CEST 2017

How can we expand our soundscape horizons through experimentation with different materials? How can that translate to and affect our perception of sound in virtual worlds?

In Augmented Ear Reality, come explore sound and the affects of materials in the design practice of sensorial experiences. Our instructors Antoine Bertin and Hélène Combal-Weiss will use shapes, the human body, binaural recordings, interactive audio, and listening practices to take you on a journey to reveal new and unexpected sensations. After the 2 week intensive, you will have the option to create new work in our space and exhibit in Berlin!

Join us:

24. July - 4. August 2017 (Two-week Formal class)*
7. August - 17. August 2017 (Two-week optional Residency for class participants)*
Based in ACUD MACHT NEU

For more details: <http://schoolofma.org/augmented-ear/>
Check out the project they did with SounDoesnTravel in Geneva here: <https://vimeo.com/147574752>

Feel free to email us at <info at schoolofma.org> should you have specific questions.