[spectre] Income Mood · Enric Socias

Enric Socias desmitificado at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:54:03 CET 2017

Dear Spectres,

I'd like to share with you the web version of my new project,
* Income Mood. *
In this work, the results of a continuum tracking of values from the main
international stock markets and the companies operating in them are used
within a digital literature and infographic project.
As long as changes are detected, the reading of those values in a key of
positivity-negativity (and a variety of ranges within them) works directly
as modifiers of the mood of a main hipothetical character and it's derived
expressive reactions.

Macroeconomy is here understood as an omnipresent power, with visible
consequences even in the most personal and individual fields.

Hoping you like it,

www.enricsocias.net/mood

*My apologies in advance for any bug you should find.*

Enric