[spectre] OPEN CALL: Grand Instant Fiction

metazoa.org info at metazoa.org
Sat Nov 12 16:32:14 CET 2016

Dear Friends,

We would like to offer You an opportunity to participate at the upcoming
exhibition at Umakart Gallery (Brno / CZ). For more informations, please
see below.
Feel free to sent this open call to Your friends, who may bee interested
too.

Thank You!

---------------------

Umakart Gallery is specific window gallery, it shows art directly on busy
street in Brno. It is able to address its content to unprofessional public.
We decided to extend this potential, and to offer to the participants LED
screen (200 x 120 cm) installed into the window gallery. LED screens are
common part of the visual smog at the cities. But now its content is up to
You.

Feel free to send us Your art pieces/texts/videos/pictures/gifs to this
address: info at metazoa.org

Your contribution can be, but don’t need to be signed.

Your pice can be inspired by the name of the exhibition: *Grand Instant
Fiction*.

The exhibition runs from 11/15/2016 till 12/12/2016. In the first week we
will collect the art pieces, and after that, we will run the projection.
But You can send your work during the exhibition as well.

We are looking forward to Your contributions,
&, Umakart Gallery

http://umakart.tumblr.com/
https://www.facebook.com/events/364118477266864/