[spectre] [...] IN RESIDENCY - ZK/U BERLIN OPEN CALL

ZK/U Berlin info at zku-berlin.org
Mon Jul 18 15:41:31 CEST 2016

[...] IN RESIDENCY - ZK/U BERLIN OPEN CALL
View this email in your browser (http://us13.campaign-archive2.com/?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=739292c91a&e=76b220d8a1)
© Stefan Wolf Lucks

To whom it may concern,

Recently we published our Open Call for Residency Opportunities. If you haven't done so already, we would kindly ask you to share the Opencall on your online platforms and pass it on to respective artists and researchers within your network. Deadline of the Open Call is July 31st, 2016.

The guidelines are accessible by the following link : Application Guidelines (http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=972c6447b5&e=76b220d8a1) .

Warmest regards,

The ZK/U team

_________________

[…] IN RESIDENCY - ZK/U BERLIN OPEN CALL
In the context of its research and residency program, ZK/U offers a ‘living & work’ space for artists, scholars and practitioners working in the field of urban research. ZK/U is interested in bridging global discourses on urban issues and the local everyday reality - how can they learn from each other and improve the urban social fabric.

KEYWORDS

CROSS-CONTEXTUAL CONVERSATIONS, HACKING URBAN FURNITURE, RETHINKING PUBLIC SERVICES, IMAGINATIVE ECONOMIES, SELF-SUBSISTENCE, FORMS OF PUBLICATIONS

ZK/U Residency concept and investigation lines:

http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=abb2607d21&e=76b220d8a1
Application Process:http://www.zku-berlin.org/apply/
Deadline: July 31st, 2016

** (http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=8cc800d0f8&e=76b220d8a1)
** (http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=e3162080c0&e=76b220d8a1)
Copyright © 2016 ZK/U - Zentrum für Kunst und Urbanistik Berlin, All rights reserved.
 Interest in residency program.

Our mailing address is:
ZK/U - Zentrum für Kunst und Urbanistik Berlin
Siemensstraße 27
Berlin 10551
Germany
You can ** update your preferences (http://zku-berlin.us13.list-manage.com/profile?u=f710a8d3ddcc4122dfc2a216e&id=928d01fb32&e=76b220d8a1)