[spectre] Fwd: whatisamedialab discussion list

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Fri Jul 15 08:50:45 CEST 2016

Betreff: <nettime> whatisamedialab discussion list
Datum: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 08:46:06 -0600
Von: Lori Emerson <lori.emerson at gmail.com>

Hi all, I wanted to let you know about a new a mailing list we've
created, called 'whatisamedialab,' for those interested in discussing
both the theoretical and the practical/infrastructural aspects of media
labs as well as best practices for lab management. While the impetus
for the list is our collaborative book project and accompanying website
(http://whatisamedialab.com), we hope this listserv extends far
beyond the concerns and lifetime of the book project.

If you would like to join the listserv to discuss aspects of running or
participating in media labs, please follow the instructions below. If
you have any problems, feel free to contact me (Lori Emerson) for
assistance and I can subscribe you manually.

The homepage for the mailing list is
here: https://lists.colorado.edu/sympa/info/whatisamedialab
We hope you'll join the conversation and please do forward this message
far and wide!

Sincerely,

Lori Emerson // Jussi Parikka // Darren Wershler

    ----
    1) Send a message to sympa at lists.colorado.edu from the address you
    want to subscribe to the list.
    2) In the subject line of your message, type in: subscribe
    whatisamedialab Firstname Surname (indicate your own first name and
    surname).
    3) Leave the message body blank.
    4) After this, you will receive a message telling you whether your
    request was accepted or not. You should keep your subscription notice:
    you may need it later to remember your password or to send a precise
    command to Sympa (example: signoff command).
    --
    Lori Emerson
    Associate Professor | Director, Media Archaeology Lab