[spectre] New deleted scenes: Jacob Kirkegaard on sound art, Otoacoustic emissions and the use of technique

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:33:51 CEST 2016

*New deleted scenes with Jacob Kirkegaard #podcast*

We dig up some unreleased fragments of the interview with Jacob Kirkegaard
<http://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/jacob-kirkegaard/capsula> that we were
unable to include the first time around.

Link: http://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/jacob-kirkegaard-deleted/capsula

*Timeline*
*00:00* Sound art: a hyped concept
*01:19* The technique inspires us but it is also just a tool for our fantasy
*06:11* Are we not allowed to use visuals?
*08:48* Otoacoustic emissions: vibrations of the ear hair cells

*So---> ENJOY!*

+ If you liked this podcast, you may also enjoy Ben Vida's mix and essay:
Playing phenomena as a compositional material
<http://rwm.macba.cat/en/curatorial/ben_vida_phenomenology/capsula>