[spectre] (fwd) Call: artist-in-residence WRO Art Center

ab at mikro.in-berlin.de ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Mon Jul 4 21:56:54 CEST 2016

Datum:     Mon, 4 Jul 2016 19:09:14 +0200
Von:     Agnieszka Kubicka-Dzieduszycka <akade at wrocenter.pl>
Betreff:     artist-in-residence WRO Art Center

Dear friends and collegues,

we are currently accepting submissions to our artist-in-residence
program at the WRO Art Center from media artists living in Austria or
Germany and working with such genres and issues as video, installation,
performance, public space, digitization and archiving.

The four weeks-long residence  focuses on creative processes and mutual
exchange. The artists are free to continue their projects or develop new
ones, they don't have to produce a new work, but they necessarily have
to interact with our audiences. These interactions may take form of an
artist talk, workshop or other participatory activities fitting our Art
Mediation program.

The two elected artists, one from Austria and one from Germany, we'll
receive a scholarship, a travel cost refund and a material cost refund,
a single-room apartment, and a working place at the WRO Art Center in
October 2016.

The deadline for submissions runs out on*July 11th**2016*, more
information about a simple and easy application procedure you can find
following these two links:

WRO residence for artists from Austria
<http://wrocenter.pl/en/rezydencje-dla-artystow-z-austrii/>

http://wrocenter.pl/en/rezydencje-dla-artystow-z-austrii/

WRO residence for artists from Germany <http://wrocenter.pl/en/goethewro/>

http://wrocenter.pl/en/goethewro/

Please, spread this information among artists who might be interested in
this opportunity.

Thank you very much in advance for helping us to promote the call for
proposals,

best regards from Wrocław,

Agnieszka

--