[spectre] Survey on interactivity & fabrication, I need your participation!

Joelle Bitton joelle at superficiel.org
Mon Feb 8 17:27:12 CET 2016

Dear all,

I've created a broad survey on fabrication and technology to gather a sense on what people expect from the tools they use or would like to use.

The goal is to get the subjective perspective of users and non-users, which is often at odds with media hype and institutional discourses.

It is conducted as part of my research as a doctorate student at Harvard GSD.

The survey can be answered by anyone of any age from any place, novices, experts: I need your opinion!

Please share as well so I can reach all continents (and sorry if the survey is only available in English).
I will publish the results in about two months.

It takes about 12 minutes, and you get also the chance to win a prize.
Thank you for your time!
Any feedback welcome as well.

http://goo.gl/forms/6M5TjoUp1H

Best,