[spectre] ( nula.cc ) new filecast: 57727 dark passage. mp3, 6 minutes.

editor at nula.cc editor at nula.cc
Sun Dec 4 18:41:02 CET 2016

57727 dark passage

In cities such as this one, which lies somewhat to the north,
there is a salient grimness to the brace for the coming winter,
and one sometimes feels that the day has had scarcely enough
time to get its wind before its charging rays start to slip
away, and the night begins to fall.

http://nula.cc/57727
http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57727-dark-passage

—
57711 syzygy

I dream of a film-noir cityscape as if Fritz Lang had directed
with de Chirico as his set designer. Hounded in its streets, I
am chased, I am nabbed. The full moon is at periapsis. In the
dead of night I awaken to find its pale blue light shining hard
on my face through the open curtains.

http://nula.cc/57711
http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57711-syzygy

—