[spectre] Call for (Snapchat) Friends - Audivisual Residues screening (26-27 May, SESC Ipiranga, SP)

Gabriel Menotti gabriel.menotti at gmail.com
Fri May 22 18:19:06 CEST 2015

Dear people,

This week I'm organizing a two-day workshop/ exhibit about hyperephemeral
images at SESC Ipiranga, in the city of São Paulo.

One of the activities will be an experimental screening programme with
content pulled straight from my Snapchat account, live curated from
whatever is available from my contacts.

If you want to submit any image whatsoever or risk having your Snapchat
story showing on public projection, please add me there. My username is
b2kn.

I should be posting updates from the workshop in my story, so also add me
if you want further info about it.

Best!
Menotti