[spectre] CURRENT SCREENSAVER: Szabolcz KissPál /Amorous Geography/

metazoa.org info at metazoa.org
Mon Jul 27 11:14:12 CEST 2015

We live in strange times – which might be seen as a local European problem.
There are two options for us at the moment: to agree or to disagree. (…and
this is not a shakespearean romantic issue this time). The language of
politics argues this way, but we know unconsciously that there is another
way too. To say “Oh no”! To say, that we are really sorry to see this
recurrent screenplay. The question is: how to express this point of view…

Szabolcs KissPál <http://www.intermedia.c3.hu/~kspal/index.htm> (1967)
brings us a method, on how can we share our “data”. How can we share and
translate our local, national history, politics and images. The
interpretation becomes a tool in his hands and we can, as a screensaver
user, see the magic of displacement of the mountains.

[read more
<http://screensaver.metazoa.org/szabolcz-kisspal-amorous-geography/>]

ScreenSaverGallery <http://screensaver.metazoa.org>
download for Mac