[spectre] Pre-Shrunk Prescription

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Thu Jul 23 14:40:21 CEST 2015

<< your 12hr prescription has expired: renew at
http://bbrace.net/buy-into.html ($US: paypal, credit, cash or
check/cheque) only $5/mo or $50/yr or $500/life, includes free T:
http://bbrace.net/12hr-T.jpg >>

bbrace at eskimo.com

Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:05:09 -0700
From: Martha McGarth <MARTHAMCGRATH at peoplepc.com>
To: bbrace at eskimo.com
Subject: yikes! what incredible prose.
dear brad,

i chanced upon your website last night.  your art leaves me breathless.
the passage i pasted below is the most beautiful thing ive read in my
life.  \

"Addenda: Just between you and me. There was no other. Who does our past
belong to tonight? We understand at last. And while we slept, we
vanished. The walls of the world fell in on us. We claimed always to
abide by terms. Shattered mirrors and sliding panels. Always. Except when
we choose not to. One must keep alert to all possibilities. The old
Indian pearl diver clambered onto the dock, grinning and shaking the
water from our body. At night we could hear our mind ticking like some
cheap alarm clock. Radio broadcasts played on tribal feelings. Our voice
trailed off. Truth was delay. A heavy splash followed many ripples. Food,
batteries and water-purifying chemicals arrived over the week-end."

first i looked at the pictures and then i read the prose  then looked at
the pictures again, all together, then i clicked on some of them.  i read
the prose over and over because its so deep.  it's so moving and
passionate.

perhaps you would write me back and tell me some more about your art.  i
would like to share a couple of pictures with you.  i think that i might
be a hypermodern photographer too.  id like to talk to you about your
philosophy and how you make that manifest through these images and
prose.

i hope i hear back from you.

sincerely,

martha mcgrath