[spectre] "CyPosium - the book" - presentation and performance at Transmediale 2015

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Mon Jan 26 23:10:52 CET 2015

**CyPo­sium — the book** will be pre­sented at Trans­me­di­ale 2015
(http://transmediale.de/content/cyposium), with a repeat of the live
per­for­mance from the book's launch in December. This cyber­for­mance,
deliv­ered by some of the book’s con­trib­u­tors and CyPo­sium
organ­is­ers, combines read­ings from the book with impro­vised visu­als
includ­ing web­cam imagery and live drawing.

The pre­sen­ta­tion will take place online and in the Foyer at
Trans­me­di­ale, Berlin, from 2-3pm on Sun­day 1 Feb­ru­ary 2015. Find
your local time: http://tinyurl.com/ljxjpxz

To watch the performance online, click here:
http://water-wheel.net/taps/dock/785 — the "ENTER" link will be live
shortly before the per­for­mance starts.

The book will be pre­sented by Helen Var­ley Jamieson and Maria
Chatzichristodoulou at Trans­me­di­ale, with online
cyber­form­ers Adriene Jenik (USA), Clara Gomes (Por­tu­gal), James
Cun­ning­ham (Aus­tralia), Joseph Delappe (USA), Liz Bryce (Aotearoa New
Zealand), Mil­jana Perić (Ser­bia), Nathalie Fougeras (Swe­den), Roger
Mills (Aus­tralia), Suzon Fuks (Aus­tralia) and Vicki Smith (Aotearoa
New Zealand).

You can view a record­ing of the launch cyber­for­mance here:
http://www.cyposium.net/2014/launch-of-cyposium-the-book/

**CyPo­sium — the book**: edited by Annie Abra­hams and Helen Var­ley
Jamieson, pub­lished by Link Edi­tions (http://linkeditions.tumblr.com/)
and La Panacée (http://lapanacee.org/).

More infor­ma­tion and links to down­load (free) or pur­chase the
hard­copy here: http://linkeditions.tumblr.com/cyposium

--
helen varley jamieson
helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>