[spectre] VISIT - Artist in Residence-Programme / Deadline 16.03.2015

Darko Fritz darko at darkofritz.net
Sat Feb 7 01:59:41 CET 2015

Well, Brad, I forwarded the Call only, as I noted in the intro.

Personally, I find the "topic of energy and its social relevance” relevant. At the gallery for media and contemporary art that I’m running, the “Energy” this is one of three programming lines.

As well: most of the galleries, festivals, mailing lists, residencies, exhibitions, books, magazines, institutions etc have their topics. Artist may find them partners or not. Imagine there are no topics at all — where one artist will present his/her work? At the salons? Even biennales that truly lacking the topics faking them!

best