[spectre] Become an inventor of connected devices this Feb.w/Arduino + Casa Jasmina + Fablabtorino! Applications close soon!

Winnie Goldwyn winnie at schoolofma.org
Wed Dec 30 23:18:02 CET 2015

School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe
Call for Applications | 'Coming Soon': Fabrication, Internet of Things, and Design Fiction

PROGRAM DATES: 1 February - 28 February 2016

Regular application deadline: 1 January 2016

<info at schoolofma.org>
schoolofma.org

We offer an exciting and unique opportunity to build your repertoire of inventor skills.

For a full four-weeks, you'll get hands-on with digital fabrication and learn electronics and networked or connected "smart" objects from the people who designed the technology you'll use to create them.

Get away from everything you know and imagine devices as of yet unseen-- we'll provide a team of instructors that will teach you the skills to invent and communicate your own vision of the future. An exhibition of your work follows.

For more information and to apply, visit our website: http://schoolofma.org <http://schoolofma.org/>