[spectre] Beyond the Interface - London

furtherfield furtherfielder at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 11:55:37 CEST 2015

Sorry for any cross posting...

Beyond the Interface - London

At Furtherfield
Private View: Friday 24 April, 6-8pm
Public Opening: Saturday 25 April, 2-4pm
25 April - 21 June 2015
Open Friday to Sunday 11-5pm

Zach Blas, Branger_Briz, Mez Breeze, Heath Bunting, Jennifer Chan,
Francesca da Rimini, Genetic Moo, Nathaniel Stern.

Beyond the Interface - London is an exhibition and series of events
presented by Furtherfield, where leading contemporary artists explore the
technical interfaces that pervade our lives.

The interface is the boundary across which information is exchanged,
causing a transformation in one or both sides of that boundary. Between
individuals, corporations and states; beliefs and disciplines; components
of computer systems; or machines and living beings. Seduced and habituated,
we forget to question how we are dominated and reprogrammed by the very
facilities that are supposed to free us as part of the Digital Revolution.

More info:
http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/exhibition/beyond-interface-london