[spectre] Residency opportunity - São Paulo, Brazil

Fernando Velázquez ferstman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 22:09:55 CEST 2014

Dear Spectre colleagues,

I wanna ask for your help to spread this artistic residency opportunity in
Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Next year I will be the curator and artistic director of Red Bull Station (
http://redbullstation.com.br), a cultural spot hosted in an deactivated
energy station in the core of Sao Paulo downtown, a very special place with
a particular soul full of contrasts. We will receive a foreign artist
covering travel expenses, helping with accommodation and supporting the
production of new artworks.

Please check the call at:
http://redbullstation.com.br/inscricoes/en/ (english)
http://redbullstation.com.br/inscricoes/es/ (español)
http://redbullstation.com.br/inscricoes/pt/ (português)

In addition I would like to take this opportunity to announce my two latest
works,

"from the Mindscapes series, L1-after Dan Flavin" still at Zipper Gallery
(Sao Paulo) until october 4th.
http://www.blogart.com/da-serie-Mindscapes-L1-after-Dan-Flavin
https://vimeo.com/105619330

"Pattern Recognition", was released in a solo show at Museum of
Contemporary Art in Goiania, Brazil, and will be in Rio at Podfest between
october 14th-19th
https://vimeo.com/101226938
https://vimeo.com/101250103
https://vimeo.com/101226937