[spectre] Furtherfield's latest newsletter

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Sep 18 16:35:06 CEST 2014

Sorry for any cross posting...

Furtherfield's latest newsletter.

We've been very busy, provoking debate in Munich, Copenhagen and London
with touring exhibitions, seminars, conferences, articles, reviews,
workshops and shows, in Europe, shopping centres, at our gallery and the
Furtherfield commons. Don't take our word for it -- explore and see for
yourself! - http://go.shr.lc/YV7TuQ
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgo.shr.lc%2FYV7TuQ&h=uAQG5sQvQ&enc=AZPvr6ocgMK1WNpYmKa-S2v8dCTp1xqY5GadXrFbdGJPdtFx0wzaxkxhtGpaRUfr9lhxXjP-7ZkKKF4ib7StFS1RZ9s7gd8VtaK0IAat4QN3iXPjfHFM2LSe4XAICy8Sh6EUs-8eFLGqysR3QAKYRcin&s=1>