[spectre] #digital3mpire a place, blog and hub for digital issues in the rhineland

hello | florian kuhlmann hello at floriankuhlmann.com
Fri Oct 3 01:03:41 CEST 2014

02.10.2014 | Düsseldorf

###

Dear all,

finally, it is done!
The digital3mpire has opened its doors in Düsseldorf at Kirchfeldstraße.
 We celebrated the day with a BYOB last friday evening
http://digital3mpire.com/byob-duesseldorf/

 Thanx to those who supported, thanx to those of you who celebrated with us
and many thanx to those who contributed:

Matthias Danberg, Daniel Dwyer, Lance Kiu, Max Kuwertz, Jens Mittelsdorf,
Matthias Neuenhofer, Mark Pepper, Sebastian Blank, Florian Winkler,
Martin Wisniowski, Dmitry Zakharov

It has been a wonderful and colorful evening.
Of course we served becks and rich kids beer.
Hope to see you there next time.

***

The #digital3mpire onsists of a blog,
the INTERNATIONAL OFFICE FOR AESTHETIC CONSULTING AND DIGITAL ISSUES,
and a projectspace-gallery called THE HUB.

 It is also a node in a global network of hidden places and platforms dealing with similar themes. The aim of the project is to collect ideas and strategies for connecting the digital and the natural sphere in an intelligent, accessible, and humane way. We work on both the daunting problems and vast opportunities of an increasingly digitally formed synthetic reality.
THE HUB is our local base to present the projects we like to a broader audience and host discussions on the aesthetics of the rising global digital empire.

General focus areas include:
#NewsAesthetic, #AwesomeCode, #Digitalization, #OpenSource, #Cybernetics,
 #SyntheticReality, #AetherDesign, #MetamodernMythology, #InternetInGeneral, #CloudThinking
and the ongoing exploration of #NON.

Everybody welcome 24/7.

http://digital3mpire.com