[spectre] OUT NOW: "27 Mb of stroke" by Caterina Strati at the Widget Art Gallery

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 14:40:45 CET 2014

Dear friends & colleagues,

I'm glad to present "27 Mb of stroke" by Caterina Strati at the Widget Art
Gallery on IPhone, IPad and OSX-Dashboard. March 30 - April 30 2014.
http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html

About the exhibition: "27 Mb of stroke" by Caterina Strati

"27 Mb of stroke" is a site-specific installation that evokes similarities
between neural networks and constellations in an instant journey that is
repeated endlessly." The WAG becomes the ideal space to match the
infinitely small to the infinitely large, the ephemeral to the eternal.
http://www.caterinastrati.net/

About the WAG:

The “WAG" is a mini 3-dimensional, single room gallery that fits into
people pocket 'cause I've developed it for IPhone, IPod Touch and I Pad.
Every month, directly on audience mobile, The “WAG” hosts a solo digital
art exhibition related to the dynamic site-specific contest. So, the Widget
Art Gallery works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary exhibitions
and as a permanent collections museum because it conserves all the past
exhibitions inside an online archive. For IPhone and IPod touch, just copy
this url http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag/mobile/ in Safari and choose: “add
to home” and the WAG's icon will be saved on your IPhone. Do the same for
IPad but paste this other URL: http://www.chiarapassa.it/wagipad/mobile/,
or download the widget version for Mac osx dashboard at:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html
Past exhibitions at: http://the-widget-art-gallery.blogspot.com/

Best regards, Chiara.

--