[spectre] Access Space 24 hr Digithon - thank you!

Jake Harries jakeharries at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:45:15 CEST 2014

Hi

Access Space would like to say a massive thank you to all the contributors
to our fund raising event from around the world, both in terms of
performance and hard (Paypal) cash, and the volunteers who made it
possible. 24 hours of streaming greatness!

If you missed it, or want to watch again, the list of contributions and
performances is at http://digithon.lurk.org, with links to recorded video.
Enjoy our carefully choreographed shabby telethon-style aesthetic!

It's not too late to donate either!

Some of the many highlights included:

Paul Granjon (Cardiff)
Song/performance lecture
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bqpc307U60o&t=5h59m40s

Juneau Brothers (Birmingham)
A short set of music, using instruments build at Access Space in a
residency in 2012.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bqpc307U60o&t=4h57m55s

Marco Donnarumma (London)
A music performance of mine, likely "Ominous".
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bqpc307U60o&t=6h41m50s

Tanya Goncalves (Hamilton, Canada)
Live stream from 8×8 concert, Hamilton
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vw0aiF_oXiw&t=2h3m50s

Hard Shoulder (Sheffield)
Hard shoulder live sequenced performance
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bqpc307U60o&t=56m26s

Scott Hawkins (USA)
Spasmodic Electronic' live from Texas, US - improvised paramusic playing
style using methods developed by the artist.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lm1L_SLtYto&t=7m0s

--

Thank you all!

Jake Harries