[spectre] CASITA BOILER: five volumes

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Fri Jan 24 18:11:15 CET 2014

METADATA CASITA BOILER: Entrenched Codes of Silent
Vivienda Clasificados (Exfiltration Series)

VOL 1 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HATOMI0
VOL 2 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HBGLMVM
VOL 3 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HMGUZ4Q
VOL 4 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HM26
VOL 5 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HJHY

an illustrated domestic/historical installment-novel (archive):

ten 66-inch-long exquisitely designed boiler/filler pages of received/random
transcriptions from ETAOIN SHRDLU

http: www.bbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http: www.bradbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html

graphic design, photography, artist publication, metadata, boilerplate, serial novel,
real estate

CASITA BOILER
CASITA BOILER: Entrenched Codes of Silent
Vivienda Clasificados (Exfiltration Series)

an illustrated domestic/historical installment-novel (archive):

$400 artist/writer looking for a cheap room (Victoria)
I'm looking to rent a room anywhere biking distance to Oak
Bay. Central locations ideal. I work at a BC Liquor store
and I am leaving my apartment Aug 1st. I am extremely clean
and organized. I barely ever drink alcohol these days. I do
smoke pot every once in a while and cigarettes outside
occasionally.
I am considerate, and quiet. I don't have much stuff except
recording equipment I will store in the corner of my room. I
like to write music quietly (for the most part) in the
mornings. Cheaper the better, I'm learning to live with
less.

I am a marine ecologist and young professional working at
Cal Poly. During times off I like to surf, ski (especially
backcountry), climb/boulder, do adventures of all sorts,
listen to music (I have 400+ vinyl records), brew beer and
make wine (I'm not very good at it, but hey), work on the
house/property, and of course eat good food with good
friends. I am hoping to find like-minded renters who are fun
and adventurous, as well as respectful of this beautiful
house and our neighborhood.

Rent is $1000 (master bedroom) or $900 (regular bedroom) per
month, plus utilities.

Master Bedroom with walk-in closet. Slider off Living room
to private patio & garden area & storage unit. Nicely
landscaped community grounds, community pool & Clubhouse.

Really Nice Fully Furnished Bedroom. $375 month. $125
deposit. Queen bed, dresser, lamps, TV, Table w/chair, and
loveseat. 1 mile W of downtown The Dalles. Large yard with a
country like setting. Good parking, Rent includes utilities,
cable, internet. Includes all linens, towels, bedding. Share
kitchen appliances and accessories, bathroom with
tub-shower, laundry room with washer and dryer. Cat okay, if
you already have one. 541-980-933four

HOW ABOUT A CURRENT TESTIMONY OF SEEING GOD'S LOVE IN
ACTION?

ANYONE GOT AN EXTRA TRAILER FOR THE HOMELESS???
P L E A S E H E L P ! ! ! ~ CALL MARK @ 805-391-4008
LOOKING FOR A TRAILER FOR YOU TO DONATE OR LOAN OUT FOR A
WHILE THAT IS 25' OR LESS SO CAN HAVE A HOME FOR TWO
HOMELESS PEOPLE. ~ PLEASE PRAY ABOUT IT & CALL ME. THANKS,
MARK
Looking to help some homeless people have a place to live.
Need to either borrow or have you donate 25' or less
trailer's to move into trailer park in Atascadero. The fee
is half the price of renting one already in place (for empty
space). Most homeless who receive some income can afford
that if they do not have to pay for the space with trailer
included. I will make a commitment to follow through with
trailer condition & if one homeless person does not work
out, will make sure some other homeless get the opportunity.
If you have such a trailer or know someone who is willing to
donate one, please let me know. If someone had a space to
park the trailer with R.V. hook ups walking distance to
town, that woi
Thanks & God bless you. ~ Call Mark Nellesen @ 805-391-4009

http: www.bbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http: www.bradbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html

METADATA CASITA BOILER: Entrenched Codes of Silent
Vivienda Clasificados (Exfiltration Series)

VOL 1 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HATOMI0
VOL 2 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HBGLMVM
VOL 3 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HMGUZ4Q
VOL 4 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HM26
VOL 5 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HZ6HJHY

an illustrated domestic/historical installment-novel (archive):

ten 66-inch-long exquisitely designed boiler/filler pages of received/random
transcriptions from ETAOIN SHRDLU

http: www.bbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http: www.bradbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html

CASITA BOILER:  Entrenched Codes of Silent Vivienda Clasificados

graphic design, photography, artist publication, metadata, boilerplate, serial novel,
real estate

/:b