[spectre] CFP: Highways of the South: Latin American Art Networks (Paris)

vibri vibri at internet.com.uy
Sun Feb 23 16:45:00 CET 2014

hi John,

Josephine Bosma called my attention for this message, thanks Jo! :-))
You are right indeed, i am from Uruguay (my name is Brian Mackern, and
my field of work and art practice comes more from the netart scene,
did a research about netartists from latinoamerica at the change of
this century http://netart.org.uy/latino , a book about this site was
published in 2010 by MEIAC museum).
As uruguayan i may suggest that Clemente Padin is for sure the
referent you need for the reconstruction of the latinamerican mail art
scene.
Following here some quick links i've found (mostly spanish), but i
think the best is to directly contact Clemente.

spanish:
http://www.escaner.cl/escaner56/acorreo.html
<http://www.escaner.cl/escaner56/acorreo.html>
http://www.merzmail.net/latino.htm <http://www.merzmail.net/latino.htm>