[spectre] RealTime Profiler

Gail Priest - RealTime gail at realtimearts.net
Tue Feb 18 06:27:45 CET 2014

Dear Spectres....

RT Profiler is our new online format for 2014. We'll be publishing 7 issues across the year focusing on people—bold experimenters in the arts with big ideas, from Australia and internationally

Below is a taster with a number of media art related articles and video interviews from RT Profiler #1 and previous print content.

To receive RT Profiler in your inbox join our e-list http://www.realtimearts.net/joinemail

VIDEO
MONA FOMA, Hobart including interviews with Conrad Shawcross & Ken Farmer; Robin Fox and Russell Haswell
http://www.realtimearts.net/feature/realtime_tv/11450

VIDEO
Robin Fox in depth interview discussing the premier of RGB Laser at MONA FOMA
http://www.realtimearts.net/feature/realtime_tv/11451

INTERVIEW
Media Art Asia Pacific's Kim Machan talks about LandSeaSky touring to Seoul, Shanghai, Brisbane
http://www.realtimearts.net/article/118/11444

REVIEW
Channels - Australia's newest video art festival reviewed by Urszula Dawkins
http://www.realtimearts.net/article/118/11367

REPORT
Rabih Mroué, The Pixelated Revoultion, Vienna by Tara Forrest
http://www.realtimearts.net/article/117/11339

AUDIOVISION
Philip Brophy's regular ruminations
Japanese Digital Signage - http://www.realtimearts.net/article/118/11422
Terre Thaemlitz’s Soulnessless (2013) - http://www.realtimearts.net/article/115/11141

IN PROFILE
Pia van Gelder's heirloom machines http://www.realtimearts.net/article/116/11320
Michaela Davies' involuntary music http://www.realtimearts.net/article/116/11321
Keg de Souza's alternate architectures http://www.realtimearts.net/feature/In_Profile/11328

Hope you enjoy http://www.realtimearts.net

regards
Gail

Gail Priest
RealTime Online Producer - Associate Editor
mob 0413 183 370
gail at realtimearts.net

RT118 IN PRINT & ONLINE NOW

http://www.realtimearts.net