[spectre] PhD Scholarship opportunity University of Hull: Digital Curation, Memory & Archives

Maria Chatzichristodoulou M.Chatzichristodoulou at hull.ac.uk
Thu Dec 11 14:39:51 CET 2014

Hello

Please see below an opportunity for a PhD Scholarship opportunity in Digital Curation, Memory & Archives at the University of Hull:

http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/scholarships/artsandsocialscience/memorydigitalcuration.aspx

We are looking for an excellent candidate to undertake original research in this area. If you think you fulfil the brief and are interested in applying please feel free to contact me directly for further info.

Best wishes
Maria

Dr Maria Chatzichristodoulou
Lecturer in Performance and New Media