[spectre] protect me from wanting to like the like i like

hello | florian kuhlmann hello at floriankuhlmann.com
Mon Oct 21 11:33:35 CEST 2013

dear spectres,

after the launch of 'i am my antisocial network' in septembre 2013 ( http://bit.ly/17QRNlS ) i continued my work on the phenomen of network based digital communication and the ideas of antisocial networks.
this new webpage is a tribute and a 21st-century-webby adaption to jenny holzers epic sentence ‘protect me from what i want‘.

in nowadays we do not only need protection from our deep wishes and wantings.
but we also need protection from wanting to like the likes we like.

http://bit.ly/19fzHdr

welcome to #bigdata!

best wishes
florian