[spectre] Creative Producer - exciting new job at Lighthouse

Honor Harger honor at lighthouse.org.uk
Fri May 31 10:48:28 CEST 2013

Hello fellow Spectres,

I wanted to let you know about an exciting new role we've created at
Lighthouse.  We're looking for someone passionate about digital
culture to be our new Creative Producer:
http://www.lighthouse.org.uk/news/opportunity-lighthouse-creative-producer

The job would be ideal for someone with either a digital media,
design or arts background. We've been flexible with the spec, so we
are open to receiving applications from early-career applicants who
are interested in growing into the role, or more experienced
professionals, who'd be able to hit the ground running.  In either
case, the role is a crucial one for Lighthouse's future. We're hoping
the successful candidate will become a key part of our organisation,
creatively.

The details are below.  Please do pass this on to anyone who you
think might be interested.

Best,

Honor

Creative Producer
Lighthouse, Brighton, UK
Applications Due: 28 June 2013
http://www.lighthouse.org.uk/news/opportunity-lighthouse-creative-producer

Lighthouse is looking for an exceptional individual with a background
in digital media, or arts and curation, to play a key role in the
development and production of our award winning digital culture and
art programmes.

The Creative Producer will be central to the launch of a major new
initiative in 2014, plus a selection of digital culture and arts
programmes including events, interactive projects, exhibitions and
commissions.
If you are a creative, astute, energetic, dynamic and capable
professional, with a passion for digital culture and art, we'd like
to hear from you.

This is an extraordinary opportunity for someone who has professional
experience in one of the following areas: digital media project
management, technology development, arts management and curation, or
a related discipline.

You will help shape an ambitious, innovative and influential arts
organisation at an exciting time of evolution.

For more information and to apply visit:
http://www.lighthouse.org.uk/about/opportunities

--
Honor Harger

Artistic Director
Lighthouse
http://www.lighthouse.org.uk

Address: 28 Kensington Street, Brighton, BN1 4AJ, UK
Tel: +44 1273 647197
Email: honor at lighthouse.org.uk
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LighthouseArts