[spectre] VIDEO ART PRIZE TO SPANISH ARTIST IURY LECH AT II IZMIR ART BIENNALE

info at transfera.es info at transfera.es
Fri May 17 11:34:29 CEST 2013

First prize to the Spanish multidisciplinary artist Iury Lech for the
best video art installation at the II Izmir Art Biennale 2013 [TUR]

Primer premio al artista multidisciplinar español Iury Lech por la mejor
instalación de videoarte en la II Bienal de Arte de Izmir 2013 [TUR]

https://vimeo.com/iurylech/albums

MADATAC/TRANSFERA Staff
WEB: www.madatac.es
<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=www%2Emadatac%2Ees&urlhash=5Cfu&_t=mbox_mebc>

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/MADATAC
<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Efacebook%2Ecom%2FMADATAC&urlhash=s4cN&_t=mbox_mebc>

Aç?klama:
bienal-izmir-sanatseverleri-bulusturacak-hbrfoto-2013-20130430125438

2^nd International Art Biennale of I.zmir

Seba Art Gallery piece together 438 artist from 53 countries with the
perfection of expressing their identities by art at 2^nd International
I.zmir Art Biennale. Artists are the best and the most beautiful samples
of expressing the ideas without cutting and destructing others. It is a
conquest of art, that black and white stay together. This is the
language of success of being human. Those were the peoples,
understanding and who wants to understand art and artists, are known
that life is short and has to be pass perfect. Artists are the symbols
of respect to each other's existence and they are also the symbols of
conjunction with love. Art language is agent and restorative, it teaches
to see, to hear and to try to understand. Art language expressions have
no destruction, anger and victim, this language binds up wounds. Artists
are important persons those who are the saver of free thought.

Biennale Award Ceremony was done on May 5^th , 2013 at 03:00 pm at 3^rd
Hall of I.zmir International Fair Area.

Selection committee was constituted from Assist. Prof. Dr. Ahmet
I.mançer, Prof. Aneh Mohammad Tatari,  Prof. Arthur P. Bourgeois, Prof.
Dennis P. Mccann, Fahri Sever, Prof. Hani Mahmoud Faisal, Prof. Dr.
Hatice Bengisu, Hatice Kumbarac? Gürsöz, Prof. I.brahim Bozkus,, Prof.
Dr. I.nci Kuyulu Ersoy, Assos. Prof. Javier Chavira, Prof. Krassimir
Dobrev, Lecturer Mete Sezgin, Prof. Nuray Y?lmaz, Seba Ug(urtan, Assist.
Prof. Dr. Sevim Arslan, Assist. Prof. Dr. Turan Enginog(lu, Prof.Dr.
Ulufer Teker, and Ümit Gezgin. This jury was selected the awarded artists.

*Biennale Awarded Artists are: *

VIDEO ART  Category IURY LECH - SPAIN

PHOTOGRAPY Category                                         HASANCAN
ÖZDEN - TURKEY

DIGITAL ART Category                                           ELI.R
HAYDAROG(LU - TURKEY

CERAMIC Category YES,I.M ÖZDEMI.R - TURKEY

PRES PAINTING Category Honor Award               ÇI.ÇEK BOZKUS, - TURKEY

PAINTING Category ZHANG LEI. - CHINA

VARDA BREGER - ISRAEL

BABI.TADAS - INDIA

SCULPTURE Category                                             TI.MUR
TEKBAS, - TURKEY

AZI.MET KARAMAN - TURKEY

We thank everyone for their generous and sincere support in making this
event possible.

Seba Ugurtan

General Director

2^nd International Izmir Art Biennial