[spectre] drone test site RFPs

John Maher johntmaher at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 3 23:51:49 CET 2013

If anyone wants to apply to operate a drone test site for the US government you must get your proposal in soon at:: http://faaco.faa.gov. If you wish to comment on the proposed rulemaking , then please follow the link for emailing comments at: http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-02-22/html/2013-03897.htm

I think this would make a wonderful art project