[spectre] Narratives of Deception - 25June1pm - V2_Rotterdam

andre castro andrecastro at c-e-m.org
Sun Jun 23 12:48:14 CEST 2013

Dear Friend,

I know you will be surprised to receive this message but before you read
any further, let me tell you I found your contact details during an
internet search. I decided to contact you due to the most urgent need to
have You as a spectator of the performance Narratives of Deception.

Narratives of Deception narrates the dramas of the American soldier who
captured Osama bin Laden; the daughter of Kenya's road minister who is
threaten by her evil stepmother; and the sick and religious widow who
writes from her hospital bed

Narratives of Deception is a project initiated by myself, André Castro,
and performed by Toine Horvers, Jozef van Rossum & Cora Schmeiser.

Narratives of Deception will take place at:
V2 Institute for the Unstable Media http://v2.nl/
Eendrachtsstraat 10
3012 XL Rotterdam

On Tuesday, 25 June, 13:00
As part of News from Nowhere - the Piet Zwart Institute Graduation Show

With all my heart, I trust You to be one of the few who will witness
this very important event.
And I can assure that You won't be disappointed in any way.

Waiting to see You at V2 on Tuesday at lunch time.

Yours in service,
André Castro

http://deceptionnarrativ.es/
http://pzwart3.wdka.hro.nl/news-from-nowhere/about-news-from-nowhere/