[spectre] UNESCO Research Fellowship Programme

Katerina Karoussos kkaroussos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 14:24:49 CEST 2013

UNESCO Research Fellowship Programme

The I-Node of the Planetary Collegium is now receiving applications
(doctoral and post-doctoral) to be funded by UNESCO research fellowship
programme.

The programme is open to applicants from developing countries (indicated on
UNESCO website).

However the I-Node will give priority attention to the following regions
according to the list announced by UNESCO:

ARAB STATES: Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, , Lebanon, Iraq.

ASIA AND THE PACIFIC: India, China

LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN: Brazil

EUROPE: Albania, Croatia, Georgia, Belarus, Turkey, Serbia, Croatia,
Armenia, Azerbaijan

Please read carefully the eligibility criteria that you can find on UNESCO
webpage before contact us.

It is the responsibility of the researchers to  contact their National
Commission of their country to nominate them after the acceptance from the
I-Node  of the Planetary Collegium.

For proposals and inquires contact: ionionode at gmail.com

http://www.unesco.org/new/en/fellowships/programmes/unescokeizo-obuchi-japan
-young-researchers-fellowships-programme-unescokeizo-obuchi-research-fellows
hips-programme/