[spectre] videoccupy - istanbul

Pelin Tan pelintan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 22:59:19 CEST 2013

Dear All,
You may follow istanbul's last days via "videoccupy"

https://www.facebook.com/Videoccupy
twitter/Videoccupy

We are a group of video activists, who have come together to create a
platform with the name "videoccupy". We aim to collect all the images that
have been recorded during the resistance to establish a video database.
This initiative will be the eyes of the resister and create the visual
memory of this historical moment. Our aim is to liberate the images from
the manipulation of mainstream media and the authoritarian gaze of police
cameras that are meant to label us as criminals.

If you want to share your materials, we will be waiting for you at our desk
in Taksim Gezi Park, within the stand of Müştereklerimiz. Or you can upload
your videos online and send their links to our email address:
videoccupy at gmail.com

All the videos and images gathered under “Videoccupy “ are open to all use.
The images that you will share with us will be available to be reproduced,
distributed and shared. Please consider this prnciple while sharing your
material with us.

regards
pelin tan

--