[spectre] ISEA Sydney, Point of View Exhibition now on

Volker Kuchelmeister volkerku at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 22:08:10 CEST 2013

POINT OF VIEW
Josh Harle, Chris Henschke and Volker Kuchelmeister
5 June - 15 June 2013
Kudos Gallery, 6 Napier St, Paddington, Sydney

More info: http://www.isea2013.org/events/point-of-view/

Presented by the UNSW College of Fine Arts and ISEA 2013, this exhibition explores the boundaries between real and virtual space and the relationship between observer and observed. It utilises electronic media to investigate the limitations traditional ocular optics put on our perception of mediated imagery while exploring and exploding the boundaries of the cinematic image. Point of View questions our understanding of place, representation and perspective.

--
Volker Kuchelmeister

COFA - Art, Design and Media - Sydney

Senior Lecturer at School of Media Arts and School of Design Studies
Senior Research Associate  - iCinema  Centre for Interactive Cinema Research

phone	+61 2 9385 0767
fax		+61 2 9385 0808
mobile	+61 417 257 787

email	kuchel at unsw.edu.au