[spectre] Bill Miller at the Widget Art Gallery. July 17th - August 17th, 2013

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:33:02 CEST 2013

Dear friends & colleagues,

I'm glad to share with you the Bill Miller 3D Symbol at the Widget Art
Gallery on IPhone, IPod touch and IPad form July 17th to August 17th, 2013.

About the WAG:

The “WAG" is a mini 3-dimensional, single room gallery that fits into your
pocket 'cause I've developed it for IPhone, IPod Touch and I Pad. Every
month, directly on your mobile, The “WAG” hosts a solo digital art
exhibition related to the dynamic site-specific contest. So, the Widget Art
Gallery works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary
exhibitions and as a permanent collections museum because conserves all the
past exhibitions inside an online archive. For IPhone and IPod touch, just
copy this url http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag/mobile/ in Safari and choose:
“add to home” and the WAG's icon will be saved on your IPhone. Do the same
for IPad but paste this other URL: http://www.chiarapassa.it/wagipad/mobile/,
or download the widget version for Mac osx dashboard at:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/publicart.html . Past exhibitions at:
http://the-widget-art-gallery.blogspot.com/
To know more about the Widget Art Gallery, I suggest to read my latest
interview on Rhizome
http://rhizome.org/editorial/2012/oct/29/gallery-your-pocket/

About the exhibition:

Bill Miller

'a symbol of indeterminate meaning, floating/rotating into the empty white
WAG room with no viewers'. http://gridworks1.blogspot.it/ G+
https://plus.google.com/u/0/100699201488766157787/about

Enjoy the show!

Best regards, Chiara.